Sunday 5 September 2010

Welcome

Hello friends, family and loved ones and welcome to 'Fucking Movies' a new film review page that will bring you a no bull-shit approach to movie reviews.

I know the idea of basing a blog on movie reviews is far from an original concept, sadly though I couldn't give ten tons of fuck so quit your bitching and just accept that although this may have been done before I am far more superior than the other bitchy little emo fucks who do this.

At this point I'm assuming that some of you are in no doubt of the opinion that I am a complete cunt. You would be correct, thats what I am and I'm damn proud and if you don't believe me please read my old yet completely wonderful retired blog at:-
http://thethingsi-h-a-t-e.blogspot.com/, its worth a read if your not boned up on my writing style. 

SO, after all of this, why have I decided to write about the movies? Well in all honesty its one of only two things which I actually feel positively passionate about, and although I would very much enjoy writing a Blog about Branston Pickle and Cheese sandwiches I feel the audience for such a wonderful concept may be somewhat limited.

Like many of you I have grown very VERY tired of the typical movie reviewer/critic out there. Its all a pretentious point here about actors and a pretentious point there about directors when to be honest all we wanna know is weather or not its our cup of tea. Don't get me wrong, I'm one of the most pretentious twattycakes ever when it comes to the medium of film and no doubt there will be times where this shows through but I will never ever cream over a movie just because Scorsese had a hand or left nut in it (lets face it, he's made like two and a half good movies).

Anyway thats enough about me and Scorsese, we're both of absolutely no interest to anyone so lets get down to the nitty gritty....  

No comments:

Post a Comment